Fish Creek, WI Dinner Menu
Mr. Helsinki Restaurant & Wine Bar
First Course | Soup | Salad | Dinner Crepes | Featured Entrees | Desserts
- Mr. Helsinki’s Swiss Fondue
- For Four 29.95
- For two $19.95
- A blend of imported Swiss Gruyére and dry French cuvée With baguette, cherry tomatoes and fresh veggies
- Cajun BBQ Shrimp
- Eight shrimp sautéed and served in our chili butter with garlic, green onion and Cajun spices Served with toasted French baguette
- Lemongrass Crabcakes
- Premium jumbo lump blue crab blended with fresh lemongrass, cilantro, and basil . Served with lemon-wasabi mayonnaise.
- Duck Lettuce Wraps
- Duck cooked in homemade Jack Daniel BBQ sauce topped with a pico de gallo
- Mussels Helsinki
- ½ lb. P.E.I. Mussels simmered and served in red curry, white wine and cream broth
1 lb. 18.95
- Shrimp and Chicken Potstickers
- Served with soy sauce and fresh wasabi
- Thai Spinach
- Fresh spinach sautéed with lemongrass, ginger and spices, then puréed with Coconut milk. Garnished with crispy won-tons and a spicy Thai chili sauce
- Watercress, Endive and arame seaweed
- tossed in miso vinaigrette
- Helsinki Caesar
- Crispy romaine tossed in Asian Caesar dressing topped with spicy croutons
- tossed in our Asian Caesar dressing and spicy croutons
- Spinach, Feta cheese and Calamata olives
- tossed in lemon vinaigrette
- Roasted Root Vegetable Neapolitan
- Roasted Beets and turnips stacked with goat cheese and walnuts
Garnished with sprouts, summer squash, zucchini, with a Garlic Butter dressing
1/2 lb Organic Grass-fed beef from the Bit-o-Country ranch in DePere, Wi. Served with our orange/sesame seed cole slaw and chips($2.00)
- With cheese(add 50) Swiss, Blue, Cheddar, Provolone, Feta, Goat
- Blue cheese and grilled Neuske’s smoked ham
- Brie and green olive tapenade
- Sautéed shiitake mushrooms and gruyere
- The Helsinki Burger
- ½ lb. ground beef blended with Thai Chile sauce with provolone
Served with grilled potatoes and our orange/sesame seed cole slaw
- Crepe Monsieur
- Nueske's smoked ham, Gruyere cheese, red onion & garlic
- Hoisin Duck
- Duck bok choy green onions and fresh herbs sauteed in our homemade Hoisin sauce
- Creole Crawfish Crépe
- Crawfish tail meat sautéed in a white-wine cream sauce spicy Creole blend, Asiago cheese and veggies
- Brandy Apple Pork
- Seared pork loin, apple and red onion sautéed in our chili butter
Then flambéed in brandy and topped with Wisconsin Gruyere cheese.
- Spinach and Shiitake Mushroom
- Sautéed with walnuts and Asiago cheese. Seasoned with balsamic vinegar
- Salmon and Asparagus
- Sockeye salmon sautéed with asparagus, chives, dill, cream and
Locally made cowsmilk cheese
Substitute rice for the crepe to make item gluten free
Served with Jasmine rice
- Kim Chee Fried Rice
- A heaping, steaming plate of spicy kim chee, vegetables and rice
- Kim Chee Fried Rice
- A heaping, steaming plate of spicy kim chee, vegetables and rice With 5 grilled shrimp
- Bang Bang Chicken
- Our Signature dish. Pan seared chicken, bok choy and vegies stir-fried in a fiery hot peanut sauce
- Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Sockeye salmon Marinated and sautéed in a honey, horseradish and shoyu glaze and served over veggies stir-fried in a green curry, basil and coconut sauce - Featuring salmon from Alaskan Mariners, sustainably caught, with local Wisconsin roots.
- Alaskan Halibut
- Tender Alaskan Halibut marinated in a spicey Thai sauce, grilled and served With grilled pineapple/mango salsa and seasonal veggies
Grilled Shrimp with Ginger-Garlic Noodles
- Shrimp marinated in a sweet coconut-ginger sauce, then grilled, served on a bed of hot and spicy rice noodles and vegetables sautéed in the coconut-ginger marinate
- Squash Curry
- Paenang coconut curry with butternut squash, broccoli, cauliflower and mango garnish
- Tuna Tataki
- Ahi tuna steak seared with shiitake mushrooms in our ginger-orange-soy marinade.
Served with sautéed asparagus
- Erawan Beef
- Organic sirloin sautéed with veggies including baby corn, bamboo shoots, thai Eggplant and red-hot Thai chilies in our homemade oyster sauce.
- Red Chili Beef
- Grilled Angus “Baseball Cut” sirloin marinated our own Thai red chili sauce and served over sautéed vegetables.
- Our Famous Banana Foster
- Caramelized bananas flambé with rum over a chocolate crepe and topped with vanilla custard.
- Mixed Berry Crepe
- Strawberries, raspberries and blueberries slow cooked with Door County honey in a crepe and topped with whipped cream.
- Crepe Chocolat
- Premium dark chocolate, topped with whipped cream.
- Banana Nutella Crepe
- Sliced banana and whipped cream drizzled with a Nutella sauce.
- Chocolate crepe and mixed berries finished with a scoop of vanilla custard.
- Root Beer Float
- Vanilla custard & Boylan’s cane sugar root beer.
-Featuring Malibu Moos Frozen Custard, Made Fresh Daily-
Located Behind Mr. Helsinki at the Docks
We are open for dinner 7 days a week at 5 p.m. Please Call for Seasonal Hours.
Contact Mr. Helsinki Restaurant & Wine Bar at 920-868-9898. We accept reservations for large parties only.